Michael R. Rackett, Ph.D.
Assistant professor, VCU ASPiRE
- Phone:(804) 628-7026
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Michael Rackett serves as a faculty member for VCU ASPiRE. His responsibilities include teaching community studies courses in the ASPiRE curriculum, supervising student participation in co-curricular experiences and coordinating international service trips.
Prior to joining VCU ASPiRE in the summer of 2013, Rackett taught research writing at VCU, as well as various religious studies courses at VCU, Baptist Theological Seminary at Richmond, Meredith College and Duke University. His historical research interests range from early Christianity to American slave narratives.
- Ph.D. in Religion (History of Early Christianity), Duke University
- M.A. in English (Writing and Rhetoric), Virginia Commonwealth University
- M.Div., Southern Baptist Theological Seminary
- B.A in Religion, College of William and Mary