Assistant director of community-engaged research
- Phone: (804) 827-2187
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Jennifer Jettner rejoined the Division of Community Engagement in May 2017 as the assistant director of the Office of Community-Engaged Research. She has previously worked with this Office for three years as a research assistant. In that role, she provided project and grant management, conducted research and program evaluation and provided administrative assistance to support and advance community engagement as part of the university’s strategic goals.
In her new role, Jettner will continue to build data infrastructure to systematically collect and evaluate the impact of community engagement on students, faculty, staff and community partners. She will also support strategic decision-making that helps to align campus-wide CEnR efforts.
View Jettner's CV (PDF).
- Ph.D. in Social Work, Virginia Commonwealth University
- Masters in Social Work, Florida State University
- Bachelor of Arts in Philosophy, University of Florida
- Bachelor of Science in Microbiology & Cell Sciences, University of Florida