Adjunct Faculty Support Program
The Service-Learning Adjunct Support Program aims to provide VCU adjunct faculty with the training and resources they need to teach high-quality service-learning courses.
Eligibility and Requirements
The program is open to all adjunct faculty at VCU who are currently teaching or who are assigned to teach service-learning designated courses.
- Participation in the Service-Learning Institute.*
- Participation in the Service-Learning Workshop.**
- Ongoing mentoring and support from Service-Learning Faculty Fellows.
- Service-Learning Project Small Grants Program (specifically set-aside for adjuncts).
- Ability to apply for Service-Learning Travel Grants Program.
- Access to Service-Learning office space.
- Opportunity to participate in the Service-Learning Teaching Assistant program.
*This includes a cash stipend of $200 for the two days.
**This includes a cash stipend of $50 for the half day workshop.