There are a variety of opportunities throughout the year, both on and off the court.
- Life-skills presenter: Teach a lesson from our curriculum or one of your own.
- Career guest speaker: Share knowledge about your career, education and type of work that can educate and inspire youth to explore a different path.
- Tennis instructor: Assist staff on the court by leading tennis drills, stations and games.
- Program assistant: Assist staff in programming with on and off court lessons, engaging directly with youth in all activities.
- Internships and paid positions: See the Join Our Team page.
- Complete the online MFYC Volunteer Application, including Guidelines and Procedures Release, Statement of Disclosure and Release of Liability.
- Complete your volunteer training and email a copy of your score receipt to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Complete and submit Score Summary page (print or screenshot) for the Safety and Protection of Minors Tier III Training, indicating a score of 80% or higher. You MUST complete this before you start volunteering. Submit completed form: email email@example.com or drop off at the MFYC, located at 120 S. Linden St.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org a copy of your class schedule and days/hours you are available to volunteer with Lobs & Lessons.