Trainings and Registration
2021-2022 Training Calendar
For detailed information and to register, click here.
Click on the following link for a one page summary of 2021-2022 trainings.
Below is a list of trainings planned for the year. All training sessions will take place in-person unless otherwise noted in the registration system. Each registration is intended for use of one participant only. Regardless if the opportunity is virtual or in-person, please register each participant interested in a particular training and pay any associated fees.
- 25th: Red Cross Adult and Pediatric CPR/First Aid/AED Cerification
- 1st: Youth Development Network: Racial History of Richmond, Part 2
- 15th: Trauma Informed Care (ACE Interface)
- 7th: Secondary Trauma
- 19th-20th: Youth Mental Health First Aid
- 17th & 18th: Search Institute: Intentional Relationships
- 1st: Youth Development Network: De-escalation
- 11th-13th: Trauma Informed Care Master Trainer (ACE Interface)
- 8th: How to Talk About Race and Equity
- 9th: Community Conversation
- 15th: Combatting White Saviorism
- 2nd: Youth Development Network: Volunteer Engagement
- 13th: Supervising Young Adults Using a Mentoring Mindset
- 5th: Conflict Management / Coping Skills
- 11th: Community Conversation
- 19th: Youth Work Method: Youth Voice
- 1st: Youth Development Network: Resilience / Co-regulation